PA has a backlog of good books we need to review so we are asking for volunteers. We will send you the book and you will send us an 800 word review within a couple of months. This is a great way to get new books and sharpen your critical skills. Depending on need your review will appear in the on-line PA, the editor's blog or on the Independent Media site. No matter where, you will be doing us and yourself a favor. The following 5 books are available now [books marked with an * are by progressives and are especially important]-- please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. AMERICAN WARS: ILLUSIONS AND REALITIES * by Paul Buchheit, editor
2. THE POLITICAL ART OF BOB DYLAN ed. by David Boucher & Gary Browning
3. THE END OF EMPIRES: AFRICAN AMERICANS AND INDIA * by Gerald Horne
4. BLUE DIXIE: AWAKENING THE SOUTH'S DEMOCRATIC MAJORITY * by Bob Moser
5. ILLEGAL PEOPLE: HOW GLOBALIZATION CREATES MIGRATION AND CRIMINALIZES IMMIGRANTS*
by David Bacon