Here is a new list of books PA needs to have reviewed. If you can review one of these books for us please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org [don't use the comments feature on this post].
1. ANGLER: THE CHENEY VICE PRESIDENCY by Barton Gellman, Penguin, 394pp.
2. SOLIDARITY DIVIDED: THE CRISIS IN ORGANIZED LABOR by Bill Fletcher, Jr., & Fernando Gapasin, University of California Press, 324pp.
3. RUMORS OF OUR PROGRESS HAVE BEEN GREATLY EXAGGERATED: WHY WOMEN'S LIVES AREN'T GETTING ANY EASIER by Carolyn Maloney, Modern Times,304pp.
4. BAD MONEY: THE GLOBAL CRISIS OF AMERICAN CAPITALISM by Kevin Phillips, Viking, 256pp.
5. DREAMING UP AMERICA by Russell Banks, Seven Stories Press, 176pp.
The reviews should be around 800 words and not be disharmonious with the progressive outlook of this blog or its parent, Political Affairs online. I also suggest you google the author and book and read about it online to see if it would interest you. The publisher usually has a discription and you can find interesting comments and reviews about the book at Amazon.com.
Accepted reviews will appear on this blog and also on the site of New York City Independent Media [nyc.indymedia.org] They will also be submitted to the editors of Political Affairs online and will probably also appear on the PA site.