Here are five more books we have on hand that need to be reviewed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org [not via comments] if you would like to review one for us.
1. Blue Covenant: The Global Water Crisis and the Coming Battle for the Right to Water by Maude Barlow, The New Press, 2007, pp.196.
2. Field of Schemes: How the Great Stadium Swindle Turns Public Money into Private Profit by Neil deMause & Joanna Cagan, University of Nebraska Press, 2008, pp. 398.
3. The Big Squeeze: Tough Times for the American Worker by Steven Greenhouse, Anchor Books, 2009, pp. 365.
4. Our Lot: How Real Estate Came To Own Us by Alyssa Katz, Bloomsbury, 2009, pp. 266.
5. "Shock Jocks” Hate Speech & Talk Radio: America’s 10 Worst Hate Talkers and the Progressive Alternatives by Rory O’Connor (with Aaron Cutler), AlterNet Books, 2008, pp. 277.
from Thomas Riggins, Associate Editor & Book Review Editor, PA