Once again we have more books than reviewers. Anyone who would like to review one of the following books please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reviews should be 800-1000 words and be sent to me as an email attachment in RTF. If you have a book already that interests you and you would like to review it for us please contact me as well.
1. SOROS: THE WORLD’S MOST INFLUENCIAL INVESTOR by Robert Slater.
2. GETTING A GRIP: CLARITY, CREATIVITY AND COURAGE IN A WORLD GONE MAD, by Frances Moore Lappe.
3. LEFTISM IN INDIA, 1917-1949, by Satyabrata Chowdhuri.
4. TURKEY AND THE EUROPEAN UNION: PROSPECTS FOR A DIFFICULT ENCOUNTER edited by E. LaGro and K.E. Jorgensen.
5. RIGHT IS WRONG: HOW THE LUNATIC FRINGE HIJACKED AMERICA by Arianna Huffington.